Have a claim? Use one of our RepairPal certified shops and we’ll waive your deductible*.
Financial Security Against Repair Costs Like These…
Repair costs represent average claim amount.
GET COVERED TODAY!
You already have insurance if someone or something damages your car. Omega Auto Care is insurance for when your vehicle inevitably becomes damaged due to mechanical failure. Modern cars don’t just come with the latest mechanical equipment, they also come with complex electronics, technology, and infotainment systems. As a result, modern cars are more expensive to repair — unless you have Omega Auto Care.
Our auto warranty programs pick up right where your factory warranty leaves off. When you have Omega Auto Care on your side, a $5,000 repair bill for a busted transmission is no longer a nightmare scenario. From faulty fuel systems to failing brakes, our auto warranty has you covered.
It’s more than protection, it’s financial security!
Have a claim? Use one of our RepairPal certified shops and we’ll waive your deductible. Be sure to only take your vehicle to a licensed repair facility of your choice. You may also click on this link www.repairpal.com/omega to use our certified network. Have the repair facility contact us at 877-850-0443 before you direct any repairs to be made.
If You purchased an Omega Auto Care Vehicle Service Agreement (Agreement) You also receive benefits with the Omega Maintenance Program (Program). Coverage under the Program begins thirty (30) days after the date shown as the Agreement Purchase Date shown on the Declarations Page in the Covered Vehicle Section of the Agreement You purchased from the Seller. This Program expires when thirteen (13) months from the Agreement Purchase Date.
- OIL CHANGES: Oil changes up to 5 quarts (maximum three (3) oil changes during the term of the Agreement at $40.00 for each service); however, if synthetic oil is used, blends, or for diesels, larger V-8 type vehicles You will receive a $55.00 discount.
- BRAKES PADS/SHOES: $100.00 or $130.00 on select vehicles as follows all trucks, SUV’s, AWD’s, diesels, and all models of Acura, Audi, BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti, Jaguar, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes, Saab, Volkswagen, and Volvo toward the replacement of brake pads/shoes (A labor charge may apply).
- BATTERY: $100.00 credit towards replacement of a failed battery. Limit one (1) battery per Agreement (installation charge may apply). Not valid if replacement of battery is in conjunction with or due to another repair.
- COOLING SYSTEM MAINTENANCE & LUBE: Drain/refill, pressure check, inspect hoses, belts, clamps, & lube chassis. WE will pay for (1) service during the term of the agreement up to $40.00.
- SAFETY INSPECTION: Includes wiper blades replacement with one (1) inspection (Up to 20” blades).
Required Factory Maintenance Mileage Interval such as 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles inspections are not covered under this program. We do recommend that you properly maintain your vehicle and realize that these events can be expensive. In the event that you wish to have these inspections done we do offer financing option that you may qualify for. Please feel free to contact us to learn more about our repair loan financing programs.
Maintenance Reimbursement Procedures:
To be eligible for reimbursement on the listed items above, please fax or email a copy of the invoice and your paid receipt(s), within 45 days from date of service, to Fax: 636-246-0333/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 3-4 weeks for refund processing.