As a car owner, you know that your vehicle can be unpredictable. From flat tires to full engine breakdowns, there are plenty of issues that your car may experience. But when manufacturing flaws cause these problems, it can be a highly stressful situation. This is why you need the right auto team on your side.
Here at Omega Auto Care, we pick up where your car’s warranty leaves off. With our variety of plans, you can select the coverage that fits your needs. This provides you with the protection and financial security you need to maintain your car long beyond its warranty.
Omega Provides Benefits You Can Rely On
Once you sign your Omega Auto Care vehicle service contract, you gain access to several member benefits. And these are more than just simple perks. Our benefits will give you the peace of mind and customer service you deserve. We value the safety and financial security of our clients, so we offer the following:
You will be protected by Roadside Assistance for the full term of this contract. Benefits include:
- Flat tire changes (using your inflated spare)
- Jump starts
- Vehicle fluid delivery (plus costs of fluids)
- Lockout service (plus cost of key cutting/replacement)
- Concierge service (courtesy phone assistance – up to 3 calls)
- Reimbursement: up to $100 per occurrence for your protection
Road Hazard Coverage (Tire Only)
If you experience a roadside hazard, you will be reimbursed the cost of repair. If it’s not repairable, Omega will reimburse the cost to replace a tire(s) damaged as the result of a hazard on a public roadway.
-Up to $20.00 per occurence for the full charges incurred by repair
-Tire replacement reimbursed up to $100.00 for each tire per occurence
-Maximum benefit is $400.00
Rental Car Reimbursement
- New Exclusionary – $30 per day, maximum of $150 per occurrence
- Used Stated – $30 per day, maximum of $150 per occurrence
- Powertrain – $30 per day, maximum of $150 per occurrence
- Powertrain Plus – $30 per day, maximum of $150 per occurrence
- Powertrain Enhanced – $30 per day, maximum of $150 per occurrence
$75 per day, maximum of 3 days for trip interruption.
We all know there’s no way to predict when your vehicle will breakdown, or where the breakdown will occur, but we do know the only thing you can do to potentially avoid experiencing a breakdown is keep up with routine maintenance and make sure your vehicle is being properly serviced.
That’s why Omega Auto Care is dedicated to helping our customers service their vehicle by providing maintenance benefits as well.
That’s right! Omega Auto Care even offers benefits that include oil changes, brake pads & shoes, battery replacement, cooling system & lube maintenance, and a free safety inspection!